FAQs about MINI Return to Invoice Insurance.
1. WHO IS ENTITLED TO PURCHASE RETURN TO INVOICE INSURANCE?
Only new Private Car Vehicle owners with Hire Purchase Loan are entitled to purchase Return To Invoice Insurance.
2. CAN A CASH PURCHASER BE INSURED WITH RETURN TO INVOICE INSURANCE?
3. IS RETURN TO INVOICE INSURANCE POLICY TRANSFERABLE?
Return To Invoice Insurance policy is NOT transferable.
4. IS RETURN TO INVOICE INSURANCE POLICY RENEWABLE?
Return To Invoice Insurance policy is NOT renewable.
5. MUST THE VEHICLE OWNER PURCHASE THE RETURN TO INVOICE INSURANCE POLICY UPON INCEPTION OF COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR INSURANCE?
No, customers have 90 days grace period from vehicle purchase date (invoice date) to decide on insuring Return To Invoice insurance.