4 YEARS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY WITH FREE SCHEDULED SERVICE.
Our MINI Service guarantees mobility and ensures your ride is always a smooth one.
Starting from 1st January 2016, the 4 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty with Free Scheduled Service comes complimentary with every MINI model registered and purchased from any MINI Authorised Dealer. Free scheduled service is provided in accordance with the Condition Based Service (CBS) system in your MINI vehicle.
4 Years / Unlimited Mileage*
Free Scheduled Service up to 4 Years/60,000 km*
The mini condition based service.
TAILORED TO WHAT YOU NEED.
Inflexible service intervals? No way! Servicing appointments for your MINI vary according to how often, how adventurously and how far you drive. In order to determine exactly when it's time for a check-up, your MINI monitors all of its important components itself: with built-in sensors, it can record the state of the brake pads or brake discs as well as engine oil or brake fluid levels. Using special algorithms, the MINI calculates all values in advance and then indicates when maintenance and servicing works needs to be carried out.
In this way, your MINI is serviced only when it's absolutely necessary, thus eliminating unnecessary journeys to service workshops − and saving time and money.
You don't need to remember when this first oil change is due − because your MINI reminds you in good time of all upcoming servicing requirements. However, if you want to keep an eye on things for yourself, then you can, of course: All information is available in the Check Control Display in the rev counter or in the navigation system display in your MINI.
Even when you're at the garage, you don't need to put your memory in gear: your MINI Service Partner can simply read the CBS data saved on your MINI key and immediately see which servicing tasks need to be performed. After all, there are more important things to use your memory for − such as the last sharp corner you took in your MINI, for example.
- The mini condition based service.
Brake pad wear indicator.
A MINI will let you know in good time when its brake pads need changing. CBS evaluates the data from two sensors on the left of the front axle and the right of the rear axle.
This display informs you when your MINI has to go in for an inspection. Calculations are adjusted every 50 kilometres, with the time between inspections varying according to how often you drive, how far you drive and in what sort of conditions you drive your MINI.
During the major inspection, the MINI is scrutinised down to the last detail. Brakes, steering and transmission are tested for wear-and-tear and all necessary liquids are topped up and, if need be, replaced.
The display in the rev counter of your MINI tells you exactly how much time is left or how far you can still drive before the next oil change is due (intervals vary according to your driving style and how frequently you're on the road).
And a MINI engine oil change is more than just an oil change. The old oil is disposed of in an environmentally-friendly manner and replaced with fresh, high-quality oil. The oil filter is also replaced − after all, what good's new oil if the filters are old? Last but not least, the microfilter in the air-conditioning is exchanged for a new one when necessary**, making sure that driving your MINI is a breath of fresh air in more ways than one.
Although you might never want to stop driving your MINI once you're behind the wheel, you still need to have the brake fluid changed. Your MINI will remind you automatically of the exact date (which varies according to the actual condition of the brake fluid).
MINI Warranty terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
* Whichever comes first.
** According to Condition Based Service (CBS) status.
MINI Electric Battery Certificate for the High-Voltage Battery – Terms and Conditions
The MINI contract partner grants the purchaser of a new MINI Electric vehicle the following benefits with respect to the High-Voltage Battery in addition to the warranty rights pursuant to the Terms and Conditions for new MINI Electric vehicles:
1. The MINI Electric Battery Certificate for the High-Voltage Battery of a new MINI Electric vehicle applies for the first 100.000 km and ends, regardless of the actual kilometers driven, eight years after the first delivery or the initial registration of the new MINI Electric vehicle, whichever is the earliest (“Certificate Period”).
2. Within the Certificate Period, the purchaser can claim the repair of a technical defect concerning the High-Voltage Battery free of charge.
3. Should it become necessary to recover the MINI Electric vehicle within the Certificate Period due to a technical defect, the necessary costs for towing to the nearest MINI service workshop will be refunded to the purchaser.
4. The purchaser may claim the benefits specified in this MINI Electric Battery Certificate at every MINI service workshop.
5. Subsequent vehicle owners of the MINI Electric vehicle are also entitled to all benefits specified in the MINI Electric Battery Certificate.
6. To enjoy the benefits outlined in this MINI Electric Battery Certificate it is mandatory that all vehicle inspections are carried out in the intervals as specified by the manufacturer and checks and rectifications of the High-Voltage Battery are performed where necessary during those inspections. The purchaser shall not be entitled to claim the benefits specified in this MINI ELECTRIC Battery Certificate if a technical defect or excessive capacity loss was caused by an accident or one of the following reasons:
- The MINI Electric vehicle was operated under conditions for which it was not homologated for (e.g. in a country with different homologation regulations to the one it was originally delivered in).
- The MINI Electric vehicle was operated abnormally or overstressed, e.g. at competitive motor sports events.
- Parts have been fitted to the MINI Electric vehicle which were not approved by the manufacturer or the MINI Electric vehicle or parts of it (e.g. software) have been manipulated in a way that was not approved by the manufacturer.
- The instructions on use, maintenance and care of the MINI Electric vehicle (especially according to the owner’s manual) have not been followed.
- The High-Voltage Battery has been opened or removed from the MINI Electric vehicle.
7. This MINI Electric Battery Certificate supplements the Terms and Conditions for new MINI Electric vehicles. Benefits and rights pursuant to the Terms and Conditions for new MINI Electric vehicles shall remain unaffected by this MINI Electric Battery Certificate.